To the pictures
Especially in the medical field, the understanding of written and oral information is absolutely vital. Therefore, structures and means of verbal expression as well as active skills, like oral and written expression have to be trained up to the B2 level.
The course German for doctors and nursing stuff:
- Is suitable for doctors and nursing staff preparing to work in a German hospital
- Prepares for very important job-related situations such as admission interviews, ward rounds, patient management, preparing for operations, telephone conversations and technical documentation
- Trains listening comprehension and speaking, including pronunciation practice
- Raises receptiveness for possible misunderstandings and offers helpful communication strategies
- For nursing staff a B1 certificate with a result of 3 (satisfactory) or higher is sufficient.
- Doctors or physicians need to have at least a B2 certificate in German.
Duration: 12 weeks, 6 lessons each, Tues and Thur 6 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Costs: 450 Euros per person